3 INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE BITES!
You're only dying for something sweet...just something small...nothing mad...
Nothing in the house...not even a flippin raisin...
Then make some chocolate!
1/4 cup coconut oil
2/3 cup raw cacao powder (the expensive kind you buy in a health shop - not cocoa powder)
2 tbsp honey/coconut sugar/5 drops stevia
WHAT TO DO
1. Melt coconut oil on a low heat and when its just melted, remove from heat.
2. Add in the rest of the ingredients and stir until totally combined.
3. Spoon into a lined tray, or I prefer to use an ice cube tray.
4. Optional additions - toasted pumpkin seeds/coconut flakes (seen left) or nuts/seeds/bee pollen/goji berries.
5. Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours until frozen and store in the freezer thereafter.
NOTE: While adding the honey/coconut sugar, remember less is more. The sweet taste comes out more once chocolates are frozen so add less than you think! Also, consider investing in a good ice cube tray. The one pictured is one I got in Stock - that super fancy, overpriced homeware shop near St. Stephens Green. Its got rubber on the bottom of each "cube" and a lid so you can easily pop out a cube as you want!